The primary ingredient of shunthi churna is Shunthi (scientifically known as Zingiber officinalis). People use shunthi churna for indigestion and a few other stomach related problems. However, neither shunthi churna benefits are limited to indigestion, nor its list of ingredients is too small. Let us know a very famous and powerful ayurvedic medicine from a bit closer. Once you get to know all the shunthi churna benefits, we will also talk about how to get the amazing powder at your doorstep. Also, you can get free online consultation from ayurvedic doctors and experts by dialing a toll free number. All this is important when you actually make up your mind to use shunthi churna for indigestion. So, let us first see the ingredients of shunthi powder and following this will be the list of shunthi churna benefits.
INGREDIENTS OF SHUNTHI CHURNA
Following natural products and herbal ingredients are mixed in a proportion specified in some ancient ayurvedic texts:
Go ghrita (cow’s ghee), Khoya (concentrated milk), Sita (jaggery), Mishriya (Foeniculum vulgare), Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Krishna-jeeraka (Bunium persicum), Sweta-jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferra), Marica (Piper nigrum), Dhanyaka (Coriandrum sativum Linn.), Pippali (Piper longum), Indrjaua (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Vidang (Embelia ribes), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala), and Ela (Elattaria cardamom).
Some of them are used in Indian kitchens while others are herbs growing in wild. All these have high medicinal value and can be used for mild problems individually. However, when all these are combined along with shunthi, the magic created can replace many of the medicines lying in your cupboard. Yes, shunthi churna benefits in so many diseases and health problems that this churna can replace a dozen of allopathic medicines. So, let us quickly see some of the shunthi churna benefits
- Shunthi powder improves metabolism and therefore, helps in improving the overall health. You can count on this natural aid if you want to lose weight naturally. By improving metabolism, you can reduce the excess of fat and still remain in a healthy state.
- Ginger family is famous for its effect in indigestion and all other digestion related problems. Shunthi churna for indigestion is taken by thousands of people all around the world and it is the favorite of all the ayurvedic doctors to combat gas, indigestion, stomach irritation and constipation. This might sound minor problems, but if left untreated become frequent. Once they start hitting your stomach frequently, it no more is confined to only stomach. So, to avoid the possible complications, and to make your digestion stronger, just grab a pack of shunthi churna for indigestion.
- Common cold and chest congestion are other two problems on the list of shunthi churna benefits. One can easily get rid of acute cold, cough and even congested chest with the use of shunthi powder. In fact, drinking ginger tea or taking the juice of ginger in chest congestion is an age old remedy people of India have been using. However, if you know the ingredients of shunthi powder, you can assess the power of the herbal mix when compared only to ginger.
- With the natural pain relieving properties, the most commonly troubling problem- headache is also on the list of shunthi churna benefits. If you have regular episodes of unbearable headache, try shunthi powder and see the magic.
- Skin problems like acne and pimples can also be treated with shunthi powder. With a unique combination of so many herbs having anti infectant action, it is not difficult to get a clear skin. So, don’t fall prey to the fancy cosmetic products and grab the natural pack to cleanse and beautify your already amazing skin.
- Just like acne, urinary infections are also very common. The worst part about urinary infections is their reoccurring nature. The antibiotics control the infection only for some time and once you stop taking them, the chances of getting the same infection are quite high. The only way to break this cycle of antibiotics and urinary tract infections is ayurvedic shunthi powder.
- All the health problems are a result of compromised immunity. Lack of nutrition in food, environmental conditions and excess of allopathic medicines are some of the factors that contribute to lowering of immunity. The best you can do to counter all these factors is to use shunthi churna for indigestion and all other problems. Shunthi churna benefits by raising the immunity levels and saving your body from both- the torture of diseases and the adverse effects of allopathic drugs.
- Weakness due to anemia and general debility can also be dealt with the regular use of shunthi powder.
Shunthi churna benefits in several ways, and as you can see, the strong herbal ingredients with high medicinal value contribute to improve overall health as well as immunity. So, if we want to get all these benefits without any side effects, grab your pack of shunthi powder or shunthi churna. To get it at your doorstep along with all the instructions from ayurvedic doctors, just dial the toll free number 18001030318. Here, you can place order for any ayurvedic medicine you want from paramanandayurveda.com. In addition to placing order, you can also get free online consultation while sitting at home. With this, huge discounts and many other money saving offers are available at paramanandayurveda.com. So, don’t think much and make a call to get a holistic and harmless solution to all your health problems.