While the world has changed and moved on, the cures, recipes and home remedies that are stated in Ayurveda have stood the test of time. Today, even after increased awareness of the side effects of allopathic medicines, some people rely on allopathic medicines. Do you know why? Because of unavailability and cost of the ayurvedic medicines some people are unable to grab the benefits of Ayurveda. But, the people who can afford to buy those medicines, why are they still using allopathy? Is that making any sense to put your life in danger even after knowing the fact about those medicines?
See, I just want to know if we have an option to make ourselves healthy by using kitchen ingredients like herbs, spices and condiments, why do we prefer other treatment options? Ayurveda is an open book from which you can grab so many ways to stay fit and healthy. So, why don’t you use them?
Don’t you want to live a healthy life? If yes, this is the high time, when you should change your treatment preferences and start using Ayurveda. Ayurveda is the treatment method which is among us since ancient times and gaining its actual place by leaps and bounds. We have umpteen ayurvedic medicines which are known to cure health woes but, triphala churna is one of the best medicines.
Triphala churna for health is one of the best medicines because it is an herbal formation which contains three fruits in equal amounts and those are Amla, baheda or harad. It comes in a powder and tablet form. This medicine is helpful in various and several treatments which range from weight loss to diabetes. So, let’s see the aspects which are making triphala churna one of the most effective medicines of Ayurveda. At very first we are going to discuss on triphala churna’s constituents.
Ingredients of triphala churna
- Amla- It is also known as the Indian gooseberry. This tree is famous for its nutrients rich fruits. It has been a common ingredient in the ancient medical practices of Ayurveda. Amla is one of the best sources of vitamin C or also contains iron and calcium. Amla can be a good choice if you want to ward off sore throat, heart diseases, digestive problems, high blood pressure, bladder stones and ulcers. Because it is so versatile, it has become a favorite among the health conscious masses.
- Baheda- Baheda is known as Bhibitaki as well. It is a large delicious tree found throughout India which reaches height up to 30 miters. It comes in a powder form and it is also an effective ayurvedic formulation used to cure respiratory disorders. It balances the three doshas (vata, pitta and kapha) as well. This herb maintains the system warm and light. It is sweet in nature and has astringent properties. This is a very useful medicine to cure cough and cold too.
- Harad- Harad is an ayurvedic herb which contains immense health benefits. This plant looks very simple like others but, don’t judge a book by its cover. The benefits of Harad will definitely amaze you. The plant bears flowers which are small, yellowish and grow on long white clusters. The fruits which are plucked before seed formation are known as Harad. By this medicine, you can get rid of many health woes such as migraine pain, toothache, eye disorders, digestive power and headache.
These are the ingredients which make this medicine more constructive. Triphala churna is also easy to make at home and for that you just have to take these three ingredients in equal amounts. Make powder of these three ingredients and this powder called as triphala churna. Do you know about the properties of this medicine?
Medicinal properties of triphala churna
Yes, it has medicinal properties and that too so many. Curious to know, read ahead. It has laxative, mild antacid, anti-hypertensive, anti-gout, anti-mutagenic, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic, analgesic, carminative, digestive stimulant, expectorant, fat burner, immunomodulator etc. These properties make this medicine to work more efficiently. There are a number of diseases which can be cured with this medicine. If you want to know the benefits of using triphala churna, continue reading.
Health benefits of triphala churna
Cures digestive problems- The digestive system is an intricate and extensive part of the body. It ranges all the way from the mouth to the rectum. Our digestive system is responsible for getting rid of waste and helps your body absorbs nutrients. Triphala works as a great laxative and can be used to stimulate bowel movements which is commonly caused by poor digestive health. It cleanses your stomach and ensures clearer bowel movements. It relieves flatulence. Also it improves and strengthens the rectal muscles.
Acts as a detoxifier- Have you ever thought, why detoxification is important? Detoxification is important because chemicals are everywhere. You might have come into contact with some less than optimal chemicals pretty much every day. But, you don’t need to panic, because there is a natural way to detox and yes, that is triphala churna. Triphala churna not only detox your body but also make your skin glowing. There is nothing which can detox your body way better than this astounding medicine.
Improves eye sight- Eyes are one of the most delicate parts of our body. We usually do all the things by which we can protect our eyes but sometimes, even after doing all the things we get eye diseases. If you are also suffering from the eye problems, start using triphala churna. It strengthens the eye muscles and also treats diseases like conjunctivitis, the early stages of glaucoma or cataracts. Triphala is a great tonic for eyes because it will keep your eyes healthy and vision sharp.
Reduces weight loss- I know, you might be thinking that you have already tried many ways to reduce weight but didn't get anything, what this medicine can do, right? Well, the combination of this churna is very effective in treating weight loss. According to Ayurveda, triphala churna is the relevant medicine to reduce weight naturally. It reduces visceral fat and cellulite. Triphala has effects on metabolism and it increases fat burner by rectifying the metabolism in the body. Triphala churna is the perfect medicine to reduce belly fat as per the Ayurveda.
Regulates blood pressure- High blood pressure is called hypertension also. This is one of the diseases because of which every second person has to visits the clinic. Due to this problem, you can face some complications like eye diseases, heart failure, heart attack and many more. But if you want to keep your blood pressure under your control, you should start using triphala churna. If you consume triphala churna regularly, you can get rid of blood pressure fluctuations. Triphala has blood pressure regulating properties. It promotes better blood flow and keeps the cholesterol in check. It also has anti-spasmodic properties which can reduce the risk of getting blood pressure spikes.
So, these are some of the diseases which can be cured with the astonishing medicine- triphala churna. Like I said, that there are umpteen health benefits of this medicine so do not think that this medicine can only cure those diseases which I have mentioned above. Triphala churna can also cure some other diseases which are not mentioned in this article.
Triphala churna is effective and will not cause any kind of side effect until you use this medicine in an appropriate way. So, before you plan to consume this medicine, here are the doses which you should keep in your mind.
Doses of triphala churna for better health
- For digestive problems- People with the digestive problems, bowel movement issues can have one teaspoon of triphala churna before going to bed at night. You can also consume one teaspoon of triphala churna in the early morning on an empty stomach.
- To detoxification- Take two teaspoons of triphala churna and mix it in one glass of warm water. Add crushed ginger as well. Let it soak for about 8 hours. It will be great if you let it soak for the whole night. Boil this decoction till it gets reduced to half its original quantity. Strain that mixture, add a dash of lemon and your detoxifier ready to consume.
- For eye diseases- Just mix two teaspoons of triphala churn in one glass of warm water. Soak it overnight and wash your eyes in the next morning with that water. But, before you wash your eyes with that, make sure your water is filtered properly.
- For Weight loss- Do not consume this churna more than 3 to 5 grams with warm water. It can be taken 2-3 times in a day. Apart from this, you can take ½ teaspoon triphala churna along with Trikatu churna and one teaspoon of honey. Take this mixture with warm water.
- To reduce blood pressure- To reduce high blood pressure you can use one teaspoon of triphala churna along with warm water regularly or until you think your condition is improved.
Like I said that there is nothing to be worry because there are no side effects of this medicine. But, still, there are few points which you have to be taken care.
Some sensitive people can experience watery stools after consuming this medicine first time. But, after a few days the side effect of triphala churna will disappear. Apart from this, you can also experience abdominal pain, tiredness, indigestion and frequent diarrhea.
So, this is all about triphala churna for health. Do you think that is there any medicine which can cure these types of health woes better than this medicine? This is the reason that I am saying that triphala churna for health is one of the best medicines. I know one of the most common problems in accepting and using Ayurveda is unavailability of ayurvedic medicines at one place.
But, now this problem is also solved. Yes, now, you can buy any ayurvedic medicines from Paramanand Ayurveda. This is the name of the company which starts an initiative to provide ayurvedic medicines to those people who wants to cure their problems via Ayurveda. Paramanand Ayurveda is the company which provides all types of ayurvedic medicines under one roof. You can buy any of the ayurvedic medicines via online mode that too without any extra cost.
Yes, you read it right. Paramanand Ayurveda provides good quality medicines with free home delivery services. In fact, it is the only company which provides free home delivery services. Then what are you waiting for, just grab the opportunity and cure your health with woes naturally.