Saptgun Tel is Ayurvedic Tail that consists of precious herbs Haritaki, Bahera, Amalaki, Nilgiri, Silaras, Guggulu, and Tarpin Tel are the common ingredients used to formulate Saptgun Tel. This oil is profoundly used to annihilate numerous Vata related diseases. It is highly indicated for relieving the pain of Arthritis, Sciatica, Joints Pain, Slip Disk, etc. It is profoundly beneficial in burns, injuries, back pain and muscle spasm. One can also use it to annihilate ear pain. Otitis Media and Edema are the disorders where Saptgun Tel can show its great impact. It holds anti-inflammatory agents that can alleviate the severe impact of arthritis, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis. It also improves the circulation of blood and treats the muscle spasm. This medicine is not for internal consumption as it can be only used as external application.
According to Ayurveda, the aggravation of Vata dosha in the body may lead to cause the associated health issues. It mainly impacts the joints, nerves, bones and muscles of the body. But, you need not suffer from these health issues related to the vata aggravation anymore as Ayurveda has already given the solution for it too. The solution is Saptgun Tel.
Saptgun tel is a brilliant herbal composition prepared by a well-known ayurvedic company Baidyanath. This ayurvedic medicine can brilliantly take care of the different health issues like arthritis, joints pain, slip disc etc. Well, we’ll surely be talking about the same today, but, before that, let’s throw some light on the things that make it a great option to go with.
Ingredients of Saptgun Tel
The ingredients of Saptgun tel deserve the credit for making it a potent ayurvedic liquid tonic. If we count on the ingredients of Saptgun Tel, these include:
- Haritaki or Harad – Terminalia Chebula
- Baheda or Vibhitaki – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amalaki or Amla – Phyllanthus Emblica
- Nilgiri or Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus Globulus
- Guggulu – Commiphora Wightii
- Tarpin Tel
These are the seven powerful ingredients of saptgun tel. The oil has got the name because it possesses the immense health benefiting effects of all these herbs in it. Due to the presence of these ingredients, this ayurvedic oil consists of anti-inflammatory properties; hence, being able to relieve the inflammation occurred in any part of the body. Along with this effect, Saptgun tel is very helpful in enhancing the blood circulation in the body. There are many other scopes as well where saptgun tail can brilliantly serve the purpose. So, I believe it’s the time to talk about the different health benefits of Saptgun tel.
Health Benefits of Saptgun Tel
There are many health benefits that one can achieve from saptgun tel. As I told you earlier, saptgun tel is very beneficial for dealing with the vata related issues. But, is it limited to that only? Well no! There are many other aspects as well where Saptgun tel can be very beneficial for you. Of course, talking about each and every health problem that can be treated using this ayurvedic medicine is not quite possible. But, here, we’ll be talking about a few health issues in detail today.
Arthritis is a common health issue that majorly impacts the elderly people worldwide. It is a kind of joint disorder that causes inflammation as well as pain in one or more joints. This joint pain is named as arthralgia.
- The involvement of single joint in arthritis is termed as monoarthritis.
- Olgioarthritis is the condition that includes the involvement of two or three joints.
- The involvement of four or more joints is named as polyarthritis.
If we talk about the symptoms that an arthritis patient can see in himself, these include joint redness, joint swelling and tenderness, limping and joint warmth, stiffness and weakness in joints etc. Arthritis is of several types (nearby 100 types have been found yet). These types may vary from the ones related to the wear and tear of cartilage to the ones associated with the inflammation that may occur due to the overactive immune system. The different causes of arthritis include injury, metabolic abnormalities, hereditary factors, certain bacterial and viral infections, autoimmune disorders etc.
Sciatica is basically the pain, numbness, tingling or weakness in the sciatic nerve. This health condition originates in the lower back and travels through the buttock to the large sciatic nerve present in the back of each leg. This condition is not a health ailment in itself; instead it indicates some underlying health condition. The symptoms of sciatica include:
- Constant pain that occurs only in one side of the buttock or leg (rarely in both legs)
- Worsening pain while sitting
- The burning, tingling, or searing associated with leg pain
- Weakness, numbness or difficulty in moving the leg, foot and/or toes
- Sharp pain making it difficult to stand or walk etc.
The various factors causing sciatica include:
- Age related changes in the spine like herniated discs or bone spurs etc.
- Increasing stress on the spine due to being overweight
- The occupation requiring twisting your back, carrying heavy loads, driving a motor vehicle for long periods etc.
- Prolonged sitting or a sedentary lifestyle may develop sciatica etc.
The severe lower back pain is termed as slip disc or a herniated disc. These discs are called the intervertebral discs that work as the protective shock-absorbing pads between the bones of the spine. In this condition the disc may bulge, split or rupture. This further causes the disc cartilage and nearby tissue gets herniated, that allows the inner gel portion of the disc to escape into the surrounding tissue. Most of the people suffering from the herniated disc face neither any symptom nor any surgery for the same. The aging factor along with the degeneration and loss of elasticity of the discs as well as the supporting structures makes one highly prone to the problem of slip disc.
The different symptoms of slip disc include numbness, tingling, pain or weakness in the affected area. The problem affects the movement of the associated body part as well along with making it difficult to control the bowel movement or the bladder function.
The condition of getting the body tissues impacted by the heat, chemicals, electricity, sunlight or radiation is called a burn. Burns are of three types:
- The first one is the first degree burn that damages the outer layer of the skin. This causes the red and non-blistered skin.
- Next is the second degree burn that damages the outer layer along with the layer underneath. In this case, blisters along with some thickening on the skin occur.
- In the third degree burn, the innermost layer of the skin gets damaged along with the associated tissues. It causes a widespread thickness along with a white, leathery appearance.
There are certain factors that lead to cause burns. These include:
- Scalding from the hot, boiling liquids
- Chemical burns or electric burns
- Fires, including the flames from matches, candles or lighters etc.
- Over-exposure to sun
Proper diagnosis is mandatory if the burn impacts either your face or the joints like knee, ankle, foot, elbow, shoulder, spine etc.
It is one of the common health conditions that make people take an off from work and have rest. Although, it can impact anyone at any point of time, the people between the age group of 35 to 55 years remain more prone to get backache. It is not basically a serious condition, but can surely be really painful creating lots of discomfort for you. If the pain occurs in the lower back, it may include the vertebrae, ligaments around the spine and disc, spinal cord and nerves, lower back muscles, abdomen and pelvic internal organs etc.
If we talk about the various factors causing backache, they include:
- Strained muscles
- Strained ligaments
- Lifting something improperly
- Lifting something that is too heavy
- Ruptured or bulging discs
- Sciatica and arthritis etc.
The various symptoms of backache include:
- Weight loss or elevated body temperature (fever)
- Inflammation (swelling) on the back
- Persistent back pain that can’t be relieved by lying down or doing rest
- A recent injury, blow or trauma to your back
- Difficulty passing urine
- Numbness around the genitals, anus or buttocks
It is considered as one of the most common forms of arthritis that impact numerous people worldwide. Although, it can impact any body organ, the major body parts that are highly impacted by osteoarthritis include hands, knees, hips and spine. If we talk about the symptoms of osteoarthritis, these include:
- Pain in the associated joint either during or after making any movement.
- You may feel tenderness in your joints on applying even mild pressure on them
- You may feel or hear a grating sensation while using the affected joint etc.
The various factors that may lead to cause osteoarthritis are:
- The growing age along with the weaker bones may lead to cause osteoarthritis
- Females are more prone to osteoarthritis than males
- Obesity, joint injuries etc. may also lead to cause osteoarthritis etc.
Apart from all these things, saptgun tel is very beneficial for supporting the healthy and glowing skin as well. Of course, healthy skin along with the healthy body is something we all dream about and this need is efficiently fulfilled by Saptgun tel. But, to achieve all this, you need to be aware of the dosage of Saptgun tel as well. So, let’s now talk about the dosage of saptgun tel.
Dosage of Saptgun Tel
There is no specific dosage of saptgun tel as it is not for the internal usage. Well yes, saptgun tel can only be used for the topical purpose and can’t be used for the consumption purpose. This oil can be used twice or thrice a day on the impacted area. But, before using the ayurvedic medicine, I’ll simply suggest you to consult the ayurvedic doctor.
Worry not, if you are not able to find the ayurvedic doctor nearby. Paramanand Ayurveda provides you an opportunity to consult the ayurvedic doctor online and that too completely free of cost. Along with the online ayurvedic doctor consultation, you can get the quality ayurvedic medicines online too. Here, you will be getting all the ayurvedic medicines at the discounted prices along with the free home delivery services.
Apart from the ayurvedic medicines online, you can easily gain the adequate knowledge about the various health issues and associated treatment methods. Paramanand Ayurveda is determined enough to assist you get closer to Ayurveda.