Punarnavarishta is the potent formulation of Ayurveda which is significantly used to ameliorate the entire health. It possesses the medicinal agents of various nutraceutical herbs including Punarnava, Bala, Patha, Giloy, Chitraka, Kantakari Chaturjat, Sugandhabala, Maricha, Dhataki Pushpa and Jaggery (Gud). This Ayurvedic medicine is commonly used to deal with abdominal disorders. It is significantly indicated for treating liver and spleen disorders. Hepatitis, Fatty Liver, Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, Liver Cirrhosis, Loss of appetite, and enlargement of Liver can be effectively treated with the right utilization of Punarnavarishta. It is also found fruitful in Anemia, Fever, Anorexia, Skin disorders, Hiccup, Constipation, and Jaundice. This medicine even works in the treatment of respiratory disorders such as Asthma, Phthisis, and Bronchitis. It works by clearing up the obstruction of the lungs airways and alleviating the inflammation. This medicine is not for self-medication as it may prove to be dangerous. Prescription of the physician is highly advised.
Health is really matter to us and to maintain that we usually do what we can do, because somewhere down the line we know that with a healthy life we can live happy and long. It is said that, a healthy life is one of the wishes of human being. We all are aware that which kind of lifestyle can make us healthy but still we never choose the correct path. There could be any reason behind that. See, whatever the reason, you have to make sure which kind of lifestyle is correct for you.
This is not a hidden thing that many people are suffering from some or other health issues globally. Do you know why they are suffering from their health woes? One of the main reasons behind is their unhealthy lifestyle, right? Do you want to become one of them? If no, you should change your lifestyle, if you are following unhealthy lifestyle.
It’s not that the affected people are not using any kind of medicines, they are using but, they are not satisfied with their results. Yes, they are might be using modern medicine but, consumption of modern medicines is like end in smoke. Modern medicines are not capable to cure your health woes; they can merely give instant relief which don’t even lasts more than 1-2 days.
Consumption of some of the modern medicine dilapidate your condition and I am sure that no one of you is spending your money to become more ill, right? If all the points which I am saying are correct, what is the need of using those harmful chemicals? Don’t you know about the most natural and effective treatment method-Ayurveda?
Why don’t you use this treatment method? See, Ayurveda is like an open book from which you can gain knowledge not only about your health woes but also about the medicine which can cure that. Today, in this article, I will tell you about an ayurvedic medicine which is used to cure many health woes. The medicine on which we are going to discuss is Punarnavarishta. Punarnavarishta for health is one of the best medicines and if you want to how, continue reading.
I would like to start with its concoction because the concoctions of this medicine are one of the main reasons behind its effectiveness, so read carefully.
Concoction of Punarnavarishta
This medicine contains Boerhavia Diffusa as a main adjuvant. Actually, there are many concoctions but, before telling about the other adjuvants I would like to tell you about its main adjuvant.
- Boerhavia Diffusa- This is the herb which mainly used to reduce inflammation. It is a wonderful natural diuretic and an important herb for urinary tract disorders. You can found it in two colors white and red. This is an astonishing herb which has been used since ages to cure liver related diseases.
- Rakta Punarva- Rakta punarva is an ayurvedic medicine which is used to cure many diseases since ages. This medicine is used to cure jaundice, asthma, ascites and some other health woes. This medicine is also used to cure those diseases in which you get inflammation.
- Guduchi- Guduchi is also known as Giloy as well and this is one of the best medicines which can cure several health woes. Guduchi has been used since ages to cure several diseases and the diseases that can be cured with this medicine are burning, urinary conditions, cough, anemia, jaundice and many more.
- Honey- Now, this is something which do not need any kind of description, right? But, how many of you are aware that honey can be a good medicine to cure various types of health woes? Yes, honey can be a good anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial medicine. Apart from skin diseases, it can be used in weight loss, herpes, compromised immune system and many more.
- Chitrak- This is the herb which is used to cure several diseases like dyspepsia, lack of appetite, nausea, abdominal pain and many more. The plant, leaves and even flowers of this plant are used to make medicines. The effectiveness of this medicine makes it a potent medicine to cure these types of issues.
Now, we move forward and see the health benefits of using purnavarshtha. There are several health benefits of this medicine but, I am going to mentioning some of them so that you can get idea which kind of diseases this medicine can cure.
Health benefits of Punarnavarishta
- Congestive heart failure- This is a condition which refers a chronic progressive condition that affects the pumping power of your heart muscles. In most cases, this disease can be cured for that you have to make sure that you are using correct medicine. If you want a medicine which you can use without thinking about the bad effects, Punarnavarishta is the best option for you. As per Ayurveda, if you give this medicine along with Tapyadi loha or arjun bark powder, it can cure this condition easily.
- Anemia- having this condition means that you have less blood cell than normal. This is a treatable condition as well and there are many medicines out there which are known to cure anemia. But, the people who are using, not satisfied with the results. If you are also one of those unsatisfied people, use Punarnavarishta. It can help anemic patient to get rid of weakness and loss of appetite. But you should take iron supplements along with this medicine.
- Fatty liver- Our liver is the largest organ in our body and this works to digest our food properly, stores energy and remove poisons. Fatty liver disease is the condition in which fat builds in your liver. The people who have diabetes (type 2 and prediabetes), obesity, high blood pressure, metabolic disorders and more likely to get this disease. In this condition also this medicine works effectively. if you consume Punarnavarishta along with Arogyavardhini vati, it helps reducing the fat accumulated on the liver.
- Gout- we all know that gout is the part of arthritis and it can be cured. Gout causes pain and swelling in the affected area. There are many medicines which are known to cure this disease but the point is, if there are several medicines, why some of the people are not getting rid of that? See, if you want to cure this disease, you can go with Punarnavarishta. This medicine can cure gout because it has many effective adjuvants which are known to cure these types of diseases.
Apart from its adjuvants, the medicinal properties of this medicine make it a potent cure for these types of woes. So, read carefully about the medicinal properties of this medicine.
Medicinal properties of Punarnavarishta
- Mild anti- hypertensive
- Lowers bilirubin
- Mild Analgesic
So, this is all about the health benefits of Punarnavarishta and now we talk about the doses of this medicine.
Doses of Punarnavarishta
This is medicine is safe for children as well, so if you any of your child is suffering from any of these diseases, you can give this medicine to your child. The safe consumption of this medicine for child is 1 to 2.5 ml with equal amount of water. Adults can consume 10 to 15 ml along with water.
There are certain points which you should keen in your mind while taking this medicine. If you ignore these points, there are some possibilities that you can get side effects. So, read these points carefully.
Points to be noted
- If you consume this medicine in that doses which I have mentioned above, you will not get any kind of side effects.
- There are some possibilities that you can get burning sensation in the throat. You can get this problem, if you take this medicine on an empty stomach.
- Try to avoid eating spicy and oily foods because they take extra time to digest. Try to eat fruits and healthy food items.
Till here, I have completed what I wanted to tell you about Punarnavarishta. Punarnavarishta for health is one of the best medicine and i think after reading this, you all are also agreed. If you are thinking to buy this medicine, I have good news for you. To buy any of the ayurvedic medicine, you don’t have to go anywhere.
Just visit the official site of Paramanand Ayurveda and buy whatever medicine you require. From Paramanand Ayurveda, you can buy any type of ayurvedic medicine online and the best part is to by ayurvedic medicine online, you don’t have to pay any extra amount in the form of shipment charge.
Yes, you guessed it right, Paramanand Ayurveda provides free home delivery services and this is the only company which provides these types of services. Along with that, you will get discount which is up to 15 percent on every ayurvedic medicine. The services of Paramanand Ayurveda is not end here, yes there are many more to come.
If you are unable to find ayurvedic doctor, you can consult ayurvedic doctor online. This service is offered by none other than Paramanand Ayurveda. Just visit the home page of the site and click on the “consult our doctor for free” tab. You don’t need to pay any charge for consultation.
There are many more facilities which you can get when you visit the site. Do you think that there is any company which provides these types of facilities? If no, what are you waiting for, the time is in your favor. From now onwards, you don’t have to compromise with your health by consuming modern medicines. Use Punarnavarishta for health and live a healthy live because there is nothing better than ayurvedic medicines.