Punarnavadi kwath is a combination of a famous herb punarnava with many other medicinal herbs that can simply improve the health of any human body. The herbal mixture is a perfect natural cure in almost a dozen of diseases. Yes, just one kwath can help you heal out of several diseases and it is possible only because of the powerful ingredients that make the final product even stronger and healthy. Here, you will get to know in detail about the punarnavadi kwath benefits. With the benefits, you can easily decide whether you need this ayurvedic medicine or not. However, knowing what exactly this ayurvedic formulation is is made up of also helps you know it better. So, we have also included the list of ingredients of this magnificent ayurvedic formula. Once you are sure about the uses of punarnavadi kwath, we will talk about what to do next.
Yes, this ayurvedic medicine, just like most others is free from side effects. But, only pure ayurvedic medicines can be considered to be safe. So, we will tell you how to stay safe and get pure form of this ayurvedic medicine at your doorstep in the end. First, let us see the list of ingredients and then punarnavadi kwath benefits.
Because it is ayurvedic, this also is an herbal mixture that can be used in most of the diseases. punarnava is the primary ingredient. According to ancient ayurvedic texts, the herbal powder is a potent solution to respiratory problems, digestive disorders and also has a health enhancing effect. The herb is anti-convulsant, analgesic, alzative, laxative, and expectorant, diuretic and hepatoprotective in nature. Apart from the primary ingredient, several other healing herbs are also a part of this magnificent ayurvedic formula. Here is the complete list:
- Boerhavia Diffusa – Punarnava
- Azadirachta Indica – Neem
- Trichosanthes Dioica – Patola
- Zingiber Officinale – Sonth (dried ginger)
- Andrographis Paniculata – Kalmegh (Nilavembu)
- Tinospora Cordifolia – Giloy (Guduchi)
- Cedrus Deodara – Devdaru (Deodar Cedar or Himalayan Cedar)
- Curcuma Longa – Haldi (Turmeric)
- Terminalia Chebula – Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan)
All these ingredients together make all the punarnavadi kwath really possible for human body. let us now see the uses of punarnavadi kwath.
PUNARNAVADI KWATH BENEFITS
- The herbal mixture is an effective diuretic and hence good in many kidney problems. The natural product increases blood supply to the kidney by stimulating the nephrons. For these reasons, many ayurvedic doctors recommend the uses of punarnavadi kwath in kidney problems.
- Fighting from a particular disease or two is good, but, the herbal help is great at improving immunity as well. All the herbs acting as ingredient in this ayurvedic medicine are rich in immune modulator action. This makes it perfect for people who have weakened their immunity by excessive intake of allopathic drugs. You may need different medicines for different diseases, but, you immune system alone can keep you safe from many diseases. So, rather than taking medicinal help after falling ill, it is better you keep the diseases at bay with the uses of punarnavadi kwath.
- With a strong natural anti inflammatory action, the herbal mixture is perfect for reducing inflammation of urinary system. Diseases like oliguria can be easily tackled with the punarnavadi kwath benefits. It is prescribed in urinary infections too and if you too are struggling with any such issue, talk to your ayurvedic doctor today.
- You can get rid of all your gastrointestinal problems with the uses of punarnavadi kwath. The primary ingredient- punarnava is a digestive stimulant and helps you in relieving gas from stomach.
- The ayurvedic kwath is perfect for the treatment of generalized oedema. Punarnavadi kwath benefits in oedema by eliminating excess of salt and water accumulated in the tissues. Because of the inherent anti inflammatory action, the herbal combination also reduces inflammation in the tissues.
- Because of the strong and natural hepatoprotective activities, the uses of punarnavadi kwath also include a few liver diseases. The herbal powder improves the overall health of this vital organ by detoxifying it, keeps it disease free and also fights with diseases like jaundice and hepatitis. Apart from these fatal problems, general debility due to anemia can also be treated naturally with the uses of punarnavadi kwath.
After knowing everything about the punarnavadi kwath benefits and uses, if you think it is of any use to you, talk to your ayurvedic doctor about it. In case you don’t have any ayurvedic doctor near your place, or you want to save your time and money, read on to know how you can get free online consultation. Also, you can get pure punarnavadi kwath at your doorstep. Read on to know how-
HOW TO GET PURE FORM OF THIS KWATH AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Get all the punarnavadi kwath benefits by getting a pure and 100% natural pack by ordering it from paramanandayurveda.com today. You can also place your order over a phone call by dialing any of the following numbers – 9990005395 or 9990004674. By dialing these numbers, you can place your order, or can track your order, and can also get free consultation from then team of doctors at paramanand ayurveda. So, if you have a doubt about the punarnavadi kwath benefits, or want an ayurvedic solution to any of your health problems, just dial any of these numbers and your problem will be resolved.
As you can see, using ayurveda or understanding the uses of punarnavadi kwath or any other ayurvedic medicines is extremely simple and easy with paramanand ayurveda, it is the right time to act. Don’t delay it anymore and give your body a unique healing experience with ayurveda.