At first, the name would give you an impression that the herbal powder contains the medicinal properties of neem- a famous medicinal tree. But, you would be surprised to know that nimbadi churna is a mixture of 19 types of herbal powder along with salt and kshara. Can you imagine the benefits of nimbadi churna now? With almost 20 medicinal herbs being mixed to make the final natural healer, the expectations indeed are high. So, let us see all the nimbadi powder uses and benefits. This is what you are here for, right? Also, if you want to find out the easiest way to use ayurveda for health, or to order nimbadi powder in pure form at best price, you are at the right place. Let us start with a short introduction of the ingredients of nimbadi powder, and then we will see all the benefits of nimbadi churna. Following this will be an easy way to bring ayurveda and natural healers into your life without even moving out of your house.
INGREDIENTS OF NIMBADI POWDER
All of you must be aware of the medicinal tree- neem. Some of you might also know the exact medicinal potential of the herbal tree. But, as stated earlier, nimbadi powder is made up of many other herbs too. While preparing nimbadi powder, nimbi, amritha, haritaki, amlaki, bakuchi are taken in higher quantity. Shunti, vidanga, khadira, kana, jeeraka, haridra, Daruharidra, mushtha, devadaru and kushtha are taken in relatively less quantity. All these are mixed in powdered form to make the final ayurvedic product. As far as neem is concerned, it is a huge tree native to the Indian subcontinent. Various religious documents such as Bible and Quran supported the role of neem in health care and disease prevention. Thankfully, with advancement in technology and the availability of scientific proofs, the herbal tree is known for its healing abilities in different part of the world.
Adding so many other herbs adds to the healing intensity of neem and hence there are a wide variety of nimbadi powder uses. Let us quickly see the list of benefits of nimbadi churna and then we will see how we can heal ourselves ayurvedically without spending much and without going anywhere.
- According to some recent reports published in a leading medicinal journal, Neem tree carry immunomodulatory properties. Since nimbadi powder contains neem, the herbal powder can be sued to raise immunity of human body. So, one of the most important benefits of neem churna is its ability to increase the body’s own disease fighting power. With a stronger immune system, you will fall less ill and will need least medicine. If you want such a body, talk to your ayurvedic doctor today.
- The most trusted recommendation of all the ayurvedic doctors for skin problems is nimbadi powder. The list of nimbadi powder uses would be incomplete without mentioning its role in dealing with skin problems like acne pimples etc. Not only this, the herbal mixture is also used in dealing with conditions like herpes cold sores.
- Urticaria or hives can also be treated with the help of benefits of nimbadi churna. The swollen, pale red bumps or plaques (wheals) on the skin as a result of the body’s reaction to certain allergens, or for unknown reasons can be healed quickly with the nimbadi powder uses.
- If your skin is inflamed, itchy, red, cracked, and rough due to eczema, try out nimbadi powder. Not only the initial symptoms, but the herbal powder can also heal blisters very fast.
- The loss of skin color due to vitiligo can also be controlled with regular nimbadi powder uses. However, the effectiveness and benefits of nimbadi churna will depend on your present condition as the extent and rate of color loss from vitiligo is unpredictable. If you have this problem, or know someone struggling with it, talk to your ayurvedic doctor as this science has a lot in store for vitiligo patients.
- Psoriasis and non healing ulcers can also be treated naturally with the use of this magnificent herbal mixture.
- Having so many herbs, and most of them carrying anti inflammatory abilities, the list of benefits of nimbadi churna also contain painful problems like rheumatoid arthritis. Yes, many ayurvedic doctors recommend the use of nimbadi powder in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Nimbadi powder uses are not limited to skin and its effectiveness in liver and spleen disorders is a proof for it.
With a wide variety of nimbadi powder uses, you too may find the problem you are struggling with on the list. However, your ayurvedic doctor may prescribe nimbadi powder in some other problems too. So, it is better you consult a doctor before reaching any conclusion. Especially when it is as easy as dialing a toll free number- 18001030318, why self medicate? To talk to the team of ayurvedic doctors for free, or to place your order, or to resolve any query related to your order, or your health or ayurveda, just dial this number and get the solution. Isn’t it easy? Yes, you don’t have to step out and everything related to ayurveda is just a phone call away.
What excuse will stop you from using ayurveda for a healthy life now? Make sure you use the amazing opportunity and consult an ayurvedic doctor. you can even get the ayurvedic medicines prescribed by the ayurvedic doctor at your doorstep with the home delivery provided by paramanandayurveda.com. So, go ahead and make a call to a healthy future without making any excuse this time.