Mahasudarshan Churna is powerful Ayurvedic preparation typically used to deal with fever caused by any reason. Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Amla, and Haldi are the common herbal ingredients used to formulate Mahasudarshan Churna. These potent ingredients add a powerful therapeutic agent in it named Antipyretic. It is an agent which is comprehensively beneficial for eradicating fever. Fever which is caused by Malaria, Swine Flu, Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Spleen enlargement, Bacterial infection and viral infection can be also treated with the help of Mahasudarshan Churna. The potent detoxifying agents found in Mahasudarshan Churna can have the ability to thoroughly detoxify the entire body system. It is also hailed for its capability prevent cardiovascular as well as heart issues such as coronary artery diseases, myocardial infarction, angina and congenital heart disease. Mahasudarshan Churna scavenges the free radicals and prevents the assassination of healthy cells. The powerful anti-microbial agents do allow us not to be receptive to microbes associated diseases. Anemia, Jaundice, and pain in muscles can be managed by Mahasudarshan Churna. The relevant dose of such medicine differs person to person hence one should not self-medicate it.
About Mahasudarshan Churna
Mahasudarshan Churna is considered as one of the best multiherbal anti-pyretic ayurvedic medicines. It is said to be a perfect ayurvedic medicine to manage and eradicate all the types of fevers and infections. During the fever, the AMA or toxins tend to block all the micro-channels of the body, hence,Disturbing the activities of the body. Here comes the action of Mahasudarshan churna in unblocking these channels and increasing sweating so as to reduce the fever.
But, the major question that arises here is – “How does Mahasudarshan churna perform this?” What is hidden behind making it so powerful ayurvedic medicine against the all types of fevers? Well, this is something that everyone must know about. So, let’s move talking about the same.
Ingredients of Mahasudarshan Churna
“Ingredients of Mahasudarshan Churna” is the major factor playing the role behind in order to make Mahasudarshan churna a brilliant ayurvedic powder. If we talk about the ingredients list of Mahasudarshan churna, it includes overall 54 powerful herbs and minerals as ingredients like:
- Haritaki or Harad (Chebulic Myrobalan) – Terminalia Chebula
- Bibhitaki (Bahera) – Terminalia Bellirica
- Amla – Emblica Officinalis
- Haldi (Turmeric) – Curcuma Longa
- Daruhaldi (Daruharidra) – Berberis Aristata
- Badi Kateri – Brihati (Indian Nightshade) – Solanum Indicum
- Kantakari or Chhoti Kateri (Thorny Nightshade) – Solanum Surattense
- Kachar (Zedoary) – Curcuma Zedoaria
- Sonth (Ginger Rhizome) – Zingiber Officinale
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) – Piper Nigrum
- Pippali (Long Pepper) – Piper Longum
- Piplamool (Long Pepper Roots) – Piper Longum
- Murcha (Mor Bel)
- Giloy (Guduchi) – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Dhamasa (Duralabha) – Fagonia Cretica
- Kutki – Picrorhiza Kurroa
- Pitpapra (Shahtra) – Fumaria Indica
- Kurchi (Kutaj) – Holarrhena Antidysenterica (Pubescens)
- Yashtimadhu (Mulethi) – Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Nagarmotha or Mustak (Nut Grass) – Cyperus Rotundus
- Trayamana (Himalayan Gentian) – Gentiana Kurroo
- Netrabala (Sugandha Bala) – Pavonia Odorata
- Pushkarmool (Elecampane) – Inula Racemosa
- Neem – Azadirachta Indica Inner Bark
- Ajwain (Carom Seeds) – Trachyspermum Ammi
- Indrayava – Holarrhena Antidysenterica Seeds
- Bharangi – Clerodendrum Serratum
- Sahjan Seeds - Moringa Oleifera
- Fitkari Ka Fula
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Padmaka – Prunus Cerasoides
- Safed Chandan (White Sandalwood) – Santalum Album
- Ativisha – Aconitum Heterophyllum
- Bala (Country Mallow) – Sida Cordifolia
- Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
- Prishnaparni (Indian Uraria) – Uraria Picta
- Vaividang (False Black Pepper) – Embelia Ribes
- Tagara – Valeriana Wallichii
- Chitrakmool – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Devdaru (Deodar Cedar or Himalayan Cedar) – Cedrus Deodara
- Chavya (Java Long Pepper) – Piper Chaba
- Patol (Pointed gourd leaves) – Trichosanthes Dioica
- Safed Kamal (White Lotus) – Nymphaea Lotus
- Kakoli (White Himalayan Lily) – Lilium Polyphyllum
- Jivaka (Jeevaka) – Maxalis Acuminata
- Rishbhak – Malaxis Muscifera
- Ushira or Khas (Vetiver) – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Laung (Clove) – Syzygium Aromaticum
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer) – Bamboo Manna
- Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf) – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Javitri (Mace) – Myristica Fragrans
- Talispatra – Abies Webbiana
- Chirayata (Kiratatikta) – Swertia Chirata
So, these are all the ingredients of Mahasudarshan Churna. During the process of preparation, all the ingredients, except Chirayata, are taken in the equal amounts. Chirayata is taken in ½ the amount of the total amount of all the other 53 ingredients. These all ingredients are then mixed together and grinded to make the ultimate fine powder which is further used as medicine. Both the ingredients of Mahasudarshan Churna as well as its preparation process are completely natural and purely free from adulteration and chemical usage. This is what makes Mahasudarshan Churna a brilliant Ayurvedic powder and capable of dealing with a number of health issues by giving it various health benefiting properties.
Properties of Mahasudarshan Churna
Mahasudarshan churna includes a number of health benefiting properties adding to the effectiveness of this ayurvedic medicine. So, the properties of Mahasudarshan Churna include:
- Neuroprotective (generally in fever)
- Haematinic (increases the hemoglobin levels)
- Diaphoretic (induces perspiration)
These are all the properties that are provided to Mahasudarshan Churna by its powerful ingredients. It is these properties that assist the ingredients of Mahasudarshan Churna help you get rid of a number of health woes. If we are talking about the health benefits of Mahasudarshan Churna, let’s talk about the same in detail.
Health Benefits of Mahasudarshan Churna
A sudden increase in the body temperature is known as acute fever. Acute fever is the symptom of an underlying disease and not any disease in itself. Acute fever is considered as the sudden response of the body’s immune system to some disease or infection. This infection to which the body responses can be either bacterial type or viral type and the response is found in the form of increase in the temperature of the blood.
Any individual can get caught by the acute fever, but, it mainly affects the infants. It is not that complicated situation, but if someone faces persistent acute fever, it has to be considered as a matter of concern.
People get this deadly infectious disease by getting bitten by the female Anopheles mosquito. It is a kind of mosquito-borne blood disease which affects the liver of the influenced person and gets multiplied there before attacking the RBCs. This disease starts showing the symptoms in the host’s body after 10.5 days of getting multiplied in his body. The malaria symptoms can be classified into two categories – uncomplicated malaria and severe malaria. On occurrence, it may show certain symptoms in you depending upon these categories only. These include:
- A sensation of cold associated with shivering
- Fever, headache and vomiting
- Impaired consciousness
- Deep breathing and respiratory distress
- Abnormal bleeding and signs of anemia
It is an acute illness that is associated with fever and is caused by the Salmonella Enterica Serotype Typhi Bacteria. Salmonella paratyphi can also be the form of bacteria causing a less severe illness. The bacteria are deposited in the water and food by a human carrying the bacteria in his body and hence, get spread to other people. Although the disease is not that common, it can still affect the sufferer to a considerable extent. The people in whom the bacteria remain unrecognized tend to become the long term sufferer and carrier of typhoid bacteria. On affecting a person, typhoid may show certain symptoms like poor appetite, headache,Diarrhea, fever, lethargy etc.
The yellowing of the skin and eyes is termed as jaundice. It is usually not a disease in itself; instead a symptom of some underlying disease. Jaundice is said to have caught you if your body contains too much bilirubin which is a yellow pigment caused by the breakdown of red blood cells in the liver. This health condition may be an indication of the problem with the function of the red blood cells, liver, gall bladder or pancreas. After attacking your body, jaundice shows certain symptoms in the body of the host. These symptoms include:
- Yellow tinted skin and eyes
- The orange or brown color turned off the whites of the eyes
- If viral hepatitis causes jaundice, the symptoms may include excess fatigue and vomiting.
The lesser than normal amount of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood is termed as anemia. In male the anemia condition is termed as the amount of hemoglobin lesser than 13.5 grams/100 ml, while in female, it goes 12.0 gram/100 ml. Anemia may affect a person either due to the increase in the production of red blood cells or hemoglobin or the increase in destruction or loss of the same. The symptoms of anemia include feeling tired, becoming easily fatigued, pale appearance, worsened heart and body conditions etc.
The mentioned above are just 5 out of the numerous health problems that can be effectively taken care of using Mahasudarshan Churna. The other health issues that can be taken care of via Mahasudarshan Churna include chronic fevers, fever of unknown etiology, loss of appetite, headache, cough and fever associated with Fever and common cold.
These health benefits are sufficient enough to prove the goodness and effectiveness of Mahasudarshan Churna on our body. But, nothing can work on you until you are completely aware of the dosage part and following the same. So, let’s now talk about the dosage part that comes next.
Dosage of Mahasudarshan Churna
The dosage of Mahasudarshan Churna varies from person to person. Let’s see the list.
500 mg to 2 grams
2 to 4 grams
The maximum amount of Mahasudarshan Churna that can be taken is 500 mg thrice a day with honey. Although this is the standard dosage mentioned here that can be consumed by you, still you should better consult the ayurvedic doctor before taking the medicine because the dosage depends upon many factors like age, gender, weight, current medical condition, medical history and certain other aspects.
Now, if you are not capable of approaching the ayurvedic doctor or you want to consult the doctor online,Don’t worry, we do have the solution for you. Paramanand Ayurveda provides you an ayurvedic doctor online whom you can consult for free. For this, you just need to visit the website and click on “Consult our doctor” tab.
It’s not only the ayurvedic doctor online consultation we are providing you, but we do provide the ayurvedic medicines online too. Yes, you can buy ayurvedic medicines online from Paramanand Ayurveda and that too at the discounted prices. Moreover, you are getting free home delivery services as well. Apart from the ayurvedic medicines, you can gain lots of information about the ayurvedic medicines and diseases from our videos as well as the posts.