Do you know what Lavan bhaskar churna is? Okay, tell me, when you heard about Ayurveda, what is the first thought which comes to your mind? Many of you may think that Ayurveda is the treatment which can cure health woes easily from the roots. While according to some people Ayurveda is the treatment which cures health woes at a snail’s pace. But, who will going to that decide which point of view is correct? You can do one thing you can check the reviews of both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines. I think this will help you to understand which treatment is better.
Now, you might say that you don’t have time for that, right? If you don’t have time to make your own health better, how can you blame any treatment? To say anything about anything you have to be clear. See, there are many people who are using ayurvedic medicines, do you know why? They are using because they feel that via ayurvedic medicines they are getting relief.
There is something in that which convincing them to use ayurvedic medicines. Ayurvedic medicines are side effect free and via ayurvedic medicines, you cannot merely cure your health woes but can also prevent those. On the other side, allopathic medicines are made of chemicals and this is one of the main reasons that you shouldn’t use allopathic medicines.
Via this article, I will you how you can make yourself healthy. No, I am not talking about allopathic medicines. The medicine on which we are going to discuss is Lavan bhaskar churna. This is the most prominent ayurvedic medicine of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is the most effective treatment because when there were no allopathic medicines present to cure health woes, the sages have decided to develop the unbeaten treatment- Ayurveda.
Do you think that ayurvedic medicine can cause side effects? If you are confused, I think you should read ahead about this astonishing medicine- Lavan bhaskar churna. Before approaching the health benefits of Lavan bhaskar churna, let’s see its compelling and constructive ingredients Lavan bhaskar churna.
Ingredients of Lavan bhaskar churna
Lavan bhaskar churna is the ayurvedic medicine which is made of umpteen constituents. Those are mentioned below.
• Sea salt- We all know what salt is? Salt is essential for life. We can’t live without salt. However, there are a number of people who just don’t realize that there is enormous difference between standard salt and natural health-promoting sea salt. If you consume sea salt, you can cure many health woes easily.
• Kala namak- It is said that consumption of salt more than normal can cause many health woes including heart attack and blood pressure. But, salt is by far the biggest source to get sodium. The word “salt” and sodium are often used interchangeably. Via this salt, you can cure dehydration and it promotes brain, muscles or nervous system functions.
• Rock salt- Sendha namak is another name of rock salt. As per Ayurveda sendha namak is one among 5 salts describes by Ayurveda. Sendha namak is the purest form of rock salt which can be found in India in small amounts. You can use it as a substitute of common salt as it is full of minerals.
• Dhaniya- Dhaniya is called coriander in English. Dhaniya is an aromatic herb with wide and lacy leaves. Most commonly it is used to garnish Indian dishes. But, there are a number of health benefits which you can get if you consume this herb. Via this herb, you can get rid of cardiovascular health; it lowers blood pressure, treats anxiety and cures digestive issues.
• Pipali (pepper longum) - Pipali is the prominent constitute of ayurvedic medicines. The name of this medicine describes its one of the main benefits and that is “to drink to digest”. As an herb Pipali is the medicine which has been used to cure a number of diseases from normal cough to mental disorders since ancient times.
• Indian bay leaf- This is also called Tejpatta in Hindi. These leaves are pungent, have a sharp and bitter flavor. The taste of Indian bay leaf is almost similar to the cinnamon bark. It can be used to maintain diabetes, cures indigestion, cardiovascular infection and nosebleed.
So these are the ingredients of Lavan bhaskar churna. This is not an end; there are many ingredients which are used to cure many health aliments. Lavan bhaskar churna is effective and its properties are also one of the main reasons for that. Read below to know about its constructive properties.
Properties of Lavan bhaskar churna
• Digestive stimulant
• Mild laxative
• Mild diuretic
This is all about the properties of Lavan bhaskar churna. Now, we move forward and see the health benefits of Lavan bhaskar churna. See, there are umpteen benefits of using Lavan bhaskar churna so here I am mentioning some of them.
Health benefits of Lavan bhaskar churna
Lavan bhaskar churna is the prominent ayurvedic medicine of Ayurveda. It is the medicine which has been used to cure various and many health aliments since ancient times. The reason behind its effectiveness is its ingredients. This is the reason that I have mentioned them.
1. Indigestion- Dyspepsia is the condition which is also known as indigestion. This is the condition which happens almost to everyone time to time. Eating habits and chronic digestive problems can trigger this condition. Because of this, you can experience boating and gas. But, this condition can be treated easily with the help of Lavan bhaskar churna.
2. Gas- A gassy stomach can strike anytime and can be embarrassing for you. Having excess can lead many complicated conditions. You can experience bloating, stomach cramps, heartburn and heaviness. If you are one of those who often goes through this, Lavan bhaskar is the perfect medicine for you.
3. Loss of appetite- Loss of appetite is the condition which is known as anorexia. It is often reversible or temporary, if it is frequently associated with psychological disorders like anxiety, stress and depression. Certain types of medical issues can also cause loss of appetite.
4. Abdominal pain- Stomach cramps are so common that every people experience them at one point or another. There are dozens of reasons to get stomach cramps. Most cases are not serious and the symptoms pass quickly. If you have abdominal pain, you should use Lavan bhaskar churna.
So, this is all about the ingredients and the benefits of Lavan bhaskar churna. Like I said before, the mentioned benefits are some of them. Lavan bhaskar churna is the medicine that can be used to cure spleen enlargement, malabsorption syndrome, piles, breathing difficulties and many more.
Lavan bhaskar churna acts as appetizer and carminative. It has the potential to cure vata and kapha doshas in the alimentary canal. This medicine can prevent the gas formation, reduces abdominal cramps and eases in defections. All an all you can say that Lavan bhaskar churna is like a whether friend. Via this ayurvedic medicine, you can cure many health woes easily.
If you are planning to start consuming this medicine, I think you should read about its doses first. Mentioned below are its doses as per the Ayurveda.
The recommended doses of Lavan bhaskar churna for better health are
• One to two grams for children and two to three grams for adults. The maximum possible dose of this medicine is 12 grams per day. The best co-ingredient of this medicine is buttermilk.
So, whenever you start consuming Lavan bhaskar churna, consume it as per the recommended doses or as prescribed by your doctor. Lavan bhaskar churna is the safest ayurvedic medicine and there are no studies which show that it causes side effects. Yes, I know some of the ayurvedic medicines can cause side effects but, that will only happen if you consume your medicine more than the recommendation.
There are no side effects but mentioned below are some of the points which you should keep in your mind while consuming this.
• The safety profile for pregnant women is not Cleary established yet. The ingredients used in Lavan bhaskar churna are in the correct ratio and this churna is not likely to cause any kind of side effect during pregnancy.
• This medicine is made of several types of salts, so the consumption of this can increase the sodium in your body. You should consult an ayurvedic doctor before you start consuming this medicine.
If you can’t find any ayurvedic doctor nearby you, you can consult ayurvedic doctor online with the help of our site. Yes, you can visit our website which is www. Paramanand Ayurveda. Com and click on the “talk to doctor” link.
Along with that, we are also provides all types of quality ayurvedic medicines at affordable prices. If you want to buy any of the ayurvedic medicine, you can order that from our official website. Yes, you guessed it right; we are proving free home delivery services. In fact, we are the merely company which provides free home delivery services. Paramanand Ayurveda is the company which has all the ayurvedic medicine of all famous brands like baidyanath, kottakkal and dabur.
So, if you want to buy any ayurvedic medicine, you can buy that from paramanand Ayurveda. So, what about your confusion? Do you still want to use allopathic medicines rather than ayurvedic medicines? See, the choice is yours whether you cure your health or increase your complications.