Thinking of using guggulutikam ghrit? If you have a doctor’s prescription, the only thing that you need to worry about is the quality of guggulutiktam ghrit you would be using. However, if you have heard of the guggulutiktam ghrit benefits from someone, or just want to use it by your own choices, you should first validate some crucial information about guggulutiktam uses and its benefits. This basic information is only the beginning and it is not a replacement for ayurvedic doctor’s advice. So, the next step is to consult an ayurvedic doctor. After this, if your doctor prescribes you the herbal medicine because of guggulutiktam ghrita benefits, you can go ahead and order pure guggulutiktam ghrita.
Here, we start the discussion on guggulutiktam uses and other aspects with an aim of giving an overview of the ayurvedic formulation. For this, we will see what the ingredients of this natural medicine are. Next, we will see a list of guggulutiktam ghrit benefits and then we will tell you how you can get pure and high quality guggulutiktam ghrita. Here, you will also see how you can consult an ayurvedic doctor for free if you have not till now. So, let us first see the ingredients of guggulutiktam ghrit.
INGREDIENTS OF GUGGULUTIKTAM GHRIT
Following natural herbs are involved in the preparation of guggulutiktam ghrit:
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Patola (Trichosanthes dioica)
- Vyaghri / Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica)
- Shuddha Guggulu (Purified Commiphora mukul)
- Ghrita (Ghee)
- Patha (Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Suradaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Gajopakulya (Piper chaba)
- Yavakshara (Hordeum vulgare)
- Nagara (Zingiber officinalis)
- Nisha (Turmeric)
- Mishreya (Anethum sowa)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa)
- Tejovati (Zanthoxylum alatum )
- Maricha (Black pepper )
- Vatsaka (Holarrhena antidysenterica )
- Deepyaka (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Agni (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Rohini (Picrorrhiza kurroa)
- Arushkara (Purified Semecarpus anacardium)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Kanamoola (Piper longum – root)
- Yukta (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia)
- Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Vishani (Aconitum species)
- Yavani (Trachyspermum ammi)
As you can see, the list is quite long, and so is the list of guggulutiktam ghrit uses and benefits. Because of so many herbal ingredients involved in the preparation of guggulutiktam ghrit, the ayurvedic medicine has following benefits.
GUGGULUTIKTAM GHRIT BENEFITS
- Guggulutiktam ghrit uses are spread over different parts of human body. The most complicated and painful the herbal formulation can treat are Rheumatoid arthritis and Gout. You can replace your pain killer drugs with ayurvedic medicines like guggulutiktam ghrita. And this will automatically gradually replace the side effects induced by the drugs with health benefits of ayurveda.
- Various non healing wounds, abscess and fistula are also on the list of guggulutiktam ghrita benefits. The herbal ghee enables the wounds to heal faster and hence your body can get rid of pain as well as some possible infections soon.
- Guggulutiktam ghrit is beneficial for bones and joints. It is being used as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and gout, but, it is also recommended to those who have weak bones and joints. Sometimes, people who are at the verge of developing some bone problems can also prevent the painful problems with the regular use of guggulutiktam ghrita.
- Apart from treating bones and joint related issues, guggulutiktam ghrita benefits in skin diseases as well. All the skin problems caused due to Vata and Kapha predominance can be cured with guggulutiktam ghrita uses.
- Many ayurvedic doctors prescribe guggulutiktam ghrit uses to cardiac patients as well. The medicated ghee is good for your heart and can treat some common cardiac diseases as well.
- Respiratory tract infections and diseases are also on the list of guggulutiktam ghrita benefits. The herbal formula can effectively treat the following respiratory disorders:
- Cough and cold
These were the guggulutiktam ghrit benefits for which you should consider using the ayurvedic medicine. If you find the guggulutiktam ghrit uses beneficial for your body, the next step is to consult an ayurvedic doctor. In case you have consulted an ayurvedic doctor and he or she has prescribed you the same, just grab your pack of pure guggulutiktam ghrita from paramanandayurveda.com. Here are some of the reasons you should buy guggulutiktam ghrit from paramanand ayurveda:
WHY BUY GUGGULUTIKTAM GHRIT FROM PARAMANAND AYURVEDA
Paramanand ayurveda is the only manufacturer of guggulutiktam ghrit and several other ayurvedic medicines that follows the actual ayurvedic process to prepare really healthy and completely natural medicines. According to experts, the freshness of herbs serving as ingredients and the method of preparation determine the quality of any ayurvedic medicine. And this quality will ultimately influence the effectiveness of healthiness of any ayurvedic medicine. So, if you want to get the taste of real ayurveda, paramanandayurveda.com is the right place to buy guggulutiktam from.
You can also consult an ayurvedic doctor for free online. Just dial the toll free number 18001030318 and talk to the doctor. Get your prescription and order you pack of guggulutiktam ghrit as well as all other ayurvedic medicines from paramanandayurveda.com online. Or you can also place your order over a phone call. For this too, you have to dial the same toll free number- 18001030318. Nothing can be as easy as treating your body with ayurveda at paramanand ayurveda. You don’t have to get out of your house and the goodness of ayurveda will reach your body.
Related Search Terms & Queries :-Guggulutiktam Ghrit, Guggulutiktam Ghrita, Guggulutiktam Ghritam