KUMKUMADI TAILAM- BEST WAY TO GET RID OF ACNE FAST AND NATURALLY
Have you tried a dozen of medicinal ointments and cosmetic products in the last few years, but still have those ugly spots on your face? Are you badly in need of a natural cure for acne? Many websites will tell you that you can cure acne at home. But, trust me if it was that easy, nobody would allow those pimples to ruin their skin. Who would bear them on their face even for a single day if they can be eliminated so easily? Yes, it is true that acne cannot be cured so easily, but it is not impossible to get rid of this nasty skin problem. It is also true that no chemical ointment can give your skin permanent relief from acne, but it is also true that there exist a natural cure for acne in ancient ayurvedic texts. So, you don’t have to bear those spots on your face because today we will tell you how kumkumadi tailam in acne works. The name might sound new to you, but it is a formula taken from thousand years of ancient texts. Not only this, even modern research on kumkumadi tailm in acne is saying that it is effective in acne. So, let us see what this ancient solution backed by modern research has in store for acne sufferers.
We will try to see everything from the ingredients of kumkumadi tailam to its uses, benefits and the scientific studies carried out on the same. Before that, let us see what causes acne. This information will take you one step closer to a holistic and permanent natural cure for acne, and then we will see a magical ayurvedic cure for acne in kumkumadi tailam. Acne affects about 90% of adolescents as well as 20% to 30% of individuals aged 20 to 40 years. Increasing pollution, modern lifestyle, imbalanced diet, stress, hormonal imbalance etc are constantly blamed causes of acne. Acne can be expected if you see one of the following things occurring on your face and other parts of your body. Blackheads mark the onset of acne issue. These are black spots generally of the size of a pinhead. The second most commonly seen marks are whiteheads. Whiteheads or pustules are the most common type of acne, are usually the first lesions people get. The last and the most annoying acne are deep pustules and cysts. They are usually red and swollen with visible pus. They are the most damaging type as they penetrate deep into the skin and also have a tendency to leave marks. These marks can be temporary or permanent.
So, with so many varieties of acne, how can just one ayurvedic cure for acne be enough? We will see the ingredients of kumkumadi tailam to get an answer to this.
INGREDIENTS OF KUMKUMADI TAILAM
The major ingredients of kumkumadi tailam are cow’s milk and dashmool powder. While one is a commonly used natural product, the later is a well known ayurvedic powder. Both have been used as a beauty aid for centuries. The Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra, attributed her smooth skin and beauty to a secret ingredient, and that was milk. Thus, milk plays an important role in maintaining the beauty of skin and keeping skin problems at bay. On the top of all this, cow’s milk has some extremely beneficial anti microbial properties which kills almost all the microbial growths trying to multiply on your skin. Also, it has been proven several times in different parts of the world that cow’s milk improves complexion and it is an excellent cleanser. As far as acne is concerned, it can help in preventing the clogging of pores, and at the same time shrinks pores by keeping the skin tight.
Apart from these two major natural ingredients, kumkumadi tailam is made up after combining many other skin favoring natural products like Rakt chandan, Manjistha, Yashtimadhu, Daruhaldi, Ushira, Padmaka, Vat, Kesar, Papal, Nagkesar and Til. All these when combined in a proportion specified in ayurvedic texts create some magical effect for your skin. We will see all the benefits and uses of kumkumadi tailam, but, before that, let us see what researchers have to say about the ayurvedic cure for acne.
RESEARCH FINDINGS ON KUMKUMADI TAILAM IN ACNE
“A Review on Kumkumadi oil” published in a leading research journal claims that kumkumadi tailam increases luster and prevents dark circles, marks, and uneven skin tone. Apart from all this, it has a prominent effect on curing acne. This has been concluded after referring all the research done in past on kumkumadi tailam on acne. A similar review “skin care in Ayurveda- a literary review” published in international research journal of pharmacy has special mention of kumkumadi tailam as an ayurvedic cure for acne and a method for lightening the complexion.
Some researchers have also published their work on kumkumadi cream in World journal of pharmaceutical research and international journal of ayurveda and Pharma research. But, because nothing can be found about cream preparation in ancient ayurvedic texts, it is better to move on with the basic formulation- kumkumadi tailam. In all these reviews and studies conducted all around the world, no adverse effect of the oil has been observed till date. Now we have sufficient research backing the use of kumkumadi tailam in acne and all other skin problems, let us see all the uses of the magnificent oil.
• Kumkumadi tailam in acne is the best possible solution because while treating, this oil improves skin complexion and texture.
• This ayurvedic cure for acne helps your skin in getting rid of blemishes, acne, acne scars, white and black heads, dark circle, sun tans, wrinkles etc. it makes your skin just spotless and perfect by removing any unwanted marks or pimples.
• In general, kumkumadi tailam is good face massage oil because of its cleansing and nourishing effect on skin.
• Kumkumadi tailam has the ability to shrink the pores and hence it can avoid loosening of your skin. This makes it a perfect natural anti aging solution as it removes wrinkles naturally.
• If you want to add glow and a nourishing radiance to your skin, you must try kumkumadi tailam in acne treatment.
With so many scientifically proven benefits, who would not want to use this ayurvedic cure for acne.
HOW TO USE KUMKUMADI TAILAM
Yes, kumkumadi tailam is probably the best natural cure for acne, provided you know how to use it. So, quickly have a look at the right way of using kumkumadi tailam in acne.
1. While using kumkumadi tailam in acne, you need to have a few drops of the oil. Put around 4 drops of the oil in your palm and try to spread it on your entire face as you apply any other moisturizer
2. After applying it on the skin evenly, start giving your face a gentle massage with your fingers. Just lightly roll your fingers on your face without applying extra pressure.
3. Leave the oil on skin for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. If you have acute acne, you can use kumkumadi tailam following the same procedure twice or thrice a day for a week. After a week, depending on the improvement, you can reduce it to once per day. It is free from any ill effects, but you should still use it cautiously.
5. Instead of using it directly, you can use it for face-steaming and vaporization. This will give you even better results, but it isn’t easy to use. You have to add a few drops to boiling water and take steam of this water for about 10 minutes every day.
Apart from being used as a beauty enhancer and as a natural cure for acne, kumkumadi tailam is also used for Nasya along with Anu Tailam. Again, this also needs supervision of an expert ayurvedic doctor. We have discussed almost every aspect related to the use of kumkumadi tailam in acne, but there are also certain precautions that are to be followed.
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS
• Everyone is borne with a different skin, and you can too identify your skin type as oily, dry, rough, etc. People with oily skin type should use kumkumadi tailam in a very small quantity.
• Also, if you have too oily skin, you can limit its use to once every day. You can also test it for allergy before using it on the entire skin.
• It can be used on infants but only after dilution.
All these precautions and a well defined method of using kumkumadi tailam in acne cure make it the safest possible natural cure for acne. After knowing all the details about the magical cure, you would also want to use it straightaway. Yes, you can, but, in case of any doubt, you must consult an ayurvedic doctor. Now you don’t have to struggle finding a good ayurvedic doctor as an ayurvedic company in Delhi is providing free online consultation over a phone call. By calling paramanand ayurveda, you can talk directly to the doctor while sitting at home. So, acne would not be able to bother you for too long now as you have kumkumadi tailam- a proven ayurvedic cure for acne.