Heal All Your Post-Delivery Issues With Dashmoolarishta
- About Dashmoolarishta
- Ingredients Of Dashmoolarishta
- Properties of Dashmoolarishta
- Health Benefits of Dashmoolarishta
- Dosage of Dashmoolarishta
- Buy Dashmoolarishta
Dashmoolarishta (दशमूलारिष्ट) – The Best Friend of a Woman’s Post-Delivery Stages
Yes, Dashmoolarishta is purely made up of the natural elements and hence, it is capable of understanding and dealing with the numerous health issues of a woman. If we are talking about the ingredients, let’s go further with the flow.
Ingredients of Dashmoolarishta (दशमूलारिष्ट के घटक)
Brihat Panchamoola, i.e. 5 roots of trees
1. Bael – Aegle Marmelos
Bael or bilva is a really beneficial fruit having a number of medicinal properties. This fruit has been considered by Ayurveda as really beneficial in keeping the blood sugar level under control. It is great assistance in enhancing the digestive power along with keeping the intestines healthy also.
2. Shyonaka – Oroxylum Indicum
Almost all the parts of this plant are known to contain the medicinal properties. It is well-known to contain the antiseptic as well as astringent properties. Hence, they are recommended for the non-healing ulcers, female disorders and dysentery.
3. Gambhari – Gmelina Arbore
Its roots are widely used for the medicinal purposes in Ayurveda. They contain the anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anti-microbial, purgative and analgesic properties. The fruits of gambhari are also known to contain some medicinal properties and are used as the substitutes for grapes.
4. Patala – Stereospermum Suaveolens
Patala or stereospermum suaveolens is known to contain the diuretic, anti-inflammatory, blood purifying properties. And, hence, this ayurvedic herb is used as a perfect cardiac tonic and for treating the blood disorders, piles, asthma, inflammation etc.
5. Agnimantha – Premna Mucronata
Agnimantha consists of anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is a well-known herb that is used in the treatment of all vata-related disorders. The health issues that can be easily taken care of using Agnimantha are inflammatory disorders, neuralgia, rheumatoid arthritis, anemia, piles etc.
Laghu Panchamoola, i.e. 5 whole plant of shrubs
1. Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
This herb is known to be packed with numerous medicinal properties, hence, adopted by Ayurveda in the medicines. This herb is known to be an anthelmintic, anti-catarrhal, carminative, diuretic, expectorant, nervine-tonic etc. It can easily treat enteric fever, piles and respiratory issues.
2. Prishnaparni – Uraria Picta
This herb consists of antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-emetic, aphrodisiac, cardiovascular etc. properties. It is valued for its ability in treating the vata and kapha doshas. It is very beneficial in dealing with the mild diarrhea, burning sensation, fever, dyspnea, asthma, bronchitis etc.
3. Brihati – Solanum Indicum
Ayurveda considers brihati or solanum indicum as one of the finest herbal remedies for various health conditions like cold, cough, sore throat and asthma. It consists of the properties like appetizing, digestive stimulant, diuretic properties etc. and is valued for its effectiveness for the heart.
4. Kantakari – Solanum Xanthocarpum
In ancient times, the whole plant and the fruits of this plant were used to treat the bronchial asthma, digestive disorder, piles, inflammation of middle ear, difficulty urination etc. It is well-known to maintain the balance of vata and kapha doshas.
5. Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris
Gokshura or tribulus terrestris is the ayurvedic herb that is mainly recommended for the male health including the virility and vitality. This herb is commonly used for its libido enhancing as well as testosterone boosting properties. A particular compound of gokshura, i.e. tribulosin, is used as a cardioprotective agent.
So, the above mentioned 10 roots are the major ingredients of Dashmoolarishta. But, the list is not over yet. There are many other ingredients as well that are used in lower amounts. The further list includes:
- Chitraka – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Pushkaramoola – Inula Racemosa
- Lodhra – Symplocos Racemosa
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora
- Amla – Indian Gooseberry
- Duralabha – Fagonia Cretica
- Khadira – Acacia Catechu
- Bijasara – Pterocarpus Marsupium
- Pathya – Terminalia Chebula
- Kushta – Saussurea Lappa
- Manjishta – Rubia Cordifolia
- Devadaru – Cedrus Deodara
- Vidanga – Embelia Ribes
- Madhuka – Licorice
- Bharngi – Clerodendrum Serratum
- Kapittha – Feronia Limonia
- Bibhitaki – Terminalia Bellirica
- Punarnava – Boerhavia Diffusa
- Chavya – Piper Retrofractum
- Jatamansi – Nordostachys Jatamansi
- Priyangu – Callicarpa Macrophylla
- Sariva – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Krishnajeeraka – Carum Carvi
- Trivrit – Operculina Turpethum
- Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo
- Rasna – Pluchea Lanceolata
- Pippali – Long Pepper
- Puga – Betel Nut
- Shati – Hedychium Spicatum
- Haridra – Turmeric
- Shatapushpa – Anethum Sowa
- Padmaka – Prunus Cerasoides
- Nagakesara – Mesua Ferrea
- Musta – Cyperus Rotundus
- Indrayava – Holarrhena Antidysenterica
- Karkatashrungi – Pistacia Integerrima
- Jeevaka - Pueraria Tuberosa
- Rishabhaka – Microstylis Wallichii
- Meda – Polygonatum Cirrhifolium
- Mahameda – Asparagus Racemosus
- Kakoli & Ksheerakakoli – Withania Somnifera
- Rddhi & Vriddhi – Dioscorea Bulbifera
- Draksha – Raisins
- Guda – Jaggery
- Dhataki – Woodfordia Fruticosa
- Kankola – Piper Cubeba
- Jala – Coleus Vettiveroides
- Chandana – Santalum Album
- Jatiphala – Myristica Fragrans
- Lavanga – Clove
- Tvak – Cinnamon
- Ela – Cardamom
- Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Kataka Phala – Strychnos Potatorum
So, by the ingredients list, you must have got an idea about the effectiveness of Dashmoolarishta. Along with the ingredients, the preparation process of Dashmoolarishta also contains complete natural process and no adulteration is done to it. These are the factors leading to give Dashmoolarishta a number of health benefiting properties.
Properties of Dashmoolarishta (दशमूलारिष्ट के गुण)
- Digestive Stimulant
- Haematinic (increases the hemoglobin levels)
- Hematogenic (helps in the formation of red blood cells)
- Muscle relaxant
- Mild natural analgesic
- Mild Anthelmintic (due to vidanga)
So, these are the properties that assist the ingredients of Dashmoolarishta or any other ayurvedic medicine that determine its effectiveness and health benefits. If, we have started the conversation about the health benefits of Dashmoolarishta, let’s talk further in details.
Health Benefits of Dashmoolarishta (दशमूलारिष्ट के लाभ)
Malabsorption Syndrome (कुअवशोषण सिंड्रोम)
If your body remains incapable of absorbing the nutrition from the food you intake, you are surely facing mal-absorption syndrome. This is actually the main role of our small intestine to absorb the nutrients from the food into the bloodstream. Certain health disorders stop small intestine from performing the same. The possible factors that may lead to cause mal-absorption syndrome in you include:
- Any infection, inflammation, surgery or trauma that damaged your small intestine
- Drug abuse
- Health conditions like celiac disease, crohn’s disease, chronic pancreatitis etc.
- Lactose intolerance
- Diseases affecting the liver, gall bladder or pancreas
- Radiation therapy affecting the lining of the intestine
- Birth defect etc.
On occurrence, the mal-absorption syndrome may lead to cause lots of discomfort and makes you unable of absorbing fats, proteins, vitamins as well as certain sugars. The symptoms of this include:
- Light colored, foul smelling stools that are soft and bulky due to the lack of fats absorption
- Bloating, gas or even explosive diarrhea may occur due to the lack of the absorption of certain sugars.
- Dry hair, hair loss and the fluid retention are the symptoms in case of lack of proteins absorption
- Lack of vitamins absorption may lead to anemia, malnutrition, weight loss, low blood pressure, muscle wasting etc.
Dashmoolarishta can be great assistance in dealing with the mal-absorption syndrome.
Anemia (खून की कमी)
A health condition which is associated with the loss of RBCs or hemoglobin in the blood is termed as anemia. It is connected to the iron deficiency in a woman. A woman is said to be anemic when the hemoglobin in her blood is lesser than 12.0 gram/100ml. It can be either acute or chronic varying from situation to situation, but in every case, there are only two reasons behind it, i.e.
- Decrease in the production of red blood cells or hemoglobin
- Increase in the loss or destruction of RBCs
Many pregnant women already deal with the anemia and if there is severe loss of blood during delivery, it may lead to worsen the situation which may sometimes lead to maternal death as well. Certain sorts of anemia are hereditary and the infant get affected from the very time of his birth.
Women, generally in their childbearing years, get susceptible to anemia because of the heavy loss of blood during menstrual cycle and increased demand of blood supply during pregnancy. On occurrence, anemia may show certain symptoms like:
- Feeling tired
- Easily becoming fatigued
- Pale appearance
- Heart palpitations or tachycardia
- Feeling short of breath
- Worsening heart problems
Taking Dashmoolarishta on the regular basis will give you effective results by assisting treat your anemia or associated health issues.
Piles or hemorrhoids are the swollen veins in the rectal area. Women usually develop the piles during the pregnancy and the postpartum period. These can vary in size from the size of a raisin to the size of a grape. Whatever is the size, it causes tremendous pain and discomfort. They can occur both inside as well as outside the anus, but internal piles are more common. As the piles are caused due to the increased pressure in the lower rectum, there can be various factors leading to the same, i.e.
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Lifting heavy weights
- Straining while stool passing
- Tendency to develop piles may be inherited, which may increase with age
Although piles are, in most of the cases, not so serious issue but of course, are troublesome. The different symptoms of piles may include:
- Visible bright red blood after the bowel movement
- Itchy, red and sore area around the anus
- Pain during passing the stool
- The feeling of full bowels even after passing the stools
- Hard, painful lump felt around the anus
Dashmoolarishta can be a great companion of yours on the way of treating the piles, hence, assisting you coping up with the trouble.
Neurological Disorders (मस्तिष्क सम्बन्धी विकार)
A woman after giving birth to a child generally remains prone to one or the other health issues and neurological disorders are one of them. Some examples include pre-eclampsia and other delivery associated neuropathies. Not exactly related to delivery, several other neurological issues may also affect you after the delivery. These include stroke, cerebral venous thrombosis, seizure, posterior reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome etc. There are a variety of ways that may lead to nerve damage, hence, complicating the situation. These include traumatic, chemical, infective and Ischaemic ways.
Postpartum depression is also one of the neurological disorders that can affect a woman in the post-delivery stage. One doesn’t need to worry about it that much because the same happens to 40% - 80% women. This can be called as “baby blues” as well. It is an emotional state of tearfulness, unhappiness, worry, self-doubt and fatigue. This situation mainly occurs a few days after delivery and goes away after the duration of a week or two.
The neurological disorders may occur due to various factors, hence, affecting a woman in various ways. But, it can be effectively controlled at the very initial stage with the help of Dashmoolarishta. As Dashmoolarishta is already said to be the friend of women at the post-delivery stage, it can efficiently treat such issues.
Weak immunity (रोग-प्रतिरोधक क्षमता में कमी)
Women are very much prone to get one or the other health issues after the delivery because of the decreased immunity. Yes, that’s true that along with a variety of hormonal changes, the weakening of immune system also occurs during the pregnancy. This increases the risk of getting ill, especially due to the viral or bacterial infections and our body becomes helpless, hence, losing the defense system.
Actually our immune system is the host protecting our body from number of health ailments and infections. A person with a strong immune system is not as susceptible to the harmful free radicals or microorganisms as the person with a weak immune system does. It’s only our immune system or “rog-pratirodhak shakti” that keeps us fit and healthy even in today’s polluted environment.
But, the women after their delivery don’t remain able to enjoy this privilege and this is the reason they remain highly prone to one or the other health issue. Here, a healthy diet as well as a good lifestyle consisting of regular exercise and proper rest can work gaining the enhanced immunity back.
Dashmoolarishta is the ayurvedic tonic that can assist the healthy diet and lifestyle provide you your immunity back.
But, all these health benefits can be achieved only if the woman takes proper care of the dosage as well.
Dosage of Dashmoolarishta (दशमूलारिष्ट का सेवन)
If we talk about the dosage of Dashmoolarishta, it can be consumed 15-30 ml once or twice a day. This astounding ayurvedic medicine is mostly recommended to be taken only after food and along with the adjuvants like musk or vayugulika.
Although this ayurvedic medicine is prepared under strict supervision because it is to be used for the critical medical condition of women, you still need to take care of the dosage. I am saying this because overdose of Dashmoolarishta may lead to burning sensation as well as the stomach related issues. It can be consumed for several months without any trouble after consulting the ayurvedic doctor.
Dashmoolarishta can be a perfect companion of a woman after her delivery stages. What she needs is just to believe it. Actually, we human don’t easily trust nature and run after the allopathic medicines, but ultimately we all have to accept that only nature can heal our wounds.
Moreover, the body of a woman after giving birth to a child doesn’t remain that much capable of dealing with the different side-effects given by the allopathic medicines. Why to trouble the innocent body by doing such things then?