Today is the time of ayurveda. More and more people nowadays are coming back to the nature’s healing from harmful drugs, and hence, we can be sure that Ayurveda will be the future medicinal science of the world. Yes, it originated in India and the people here are lucky enough have such a huge holistic medicinal science within their reach. But, because of the increase in demand, it is today being made available across the globe. This is why ayurveda is the future health care system of the entire world. If you still have doubt, the benefits of ashwagandha powder, just one herbal composition of ayurveda will blow your mind. The powder or churna we are talking about is one of the best healers ayurveda has. The presence of ayurveda in India can be traced back to 6000 BC. And, for most of these 6000 years Ashwagandha has been used as a Rasayana (tonic). The herbal composition has survived through all odds, and only because of its tremendous health benefits and healing abilities.
You might have heard a lot about ayurveda, but do you know what the meaning of ashwagandha is? Ashwagandha” is a Sanskrit word for smell of the horse. This refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength, making you as powerful as a horse. It is also known by the scientific name Withania somnifera and common names- Indian winter cherry, Indian ginseng. This is just the name, but what is inside ashwagandha? How ashwagandha powder for health is so much important. Based on summarizing various traditional and ayurvedic claims, and connecting them with scientific evidences available in various research papers, it is a proven fact that ashwagandha powder or ashwagandha churna is loaded with beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin C, iron and minimal amounts of vitamin B. In addition, the herbal powder is a reservoir of eight essential amino acids, 18 different varieties of amino acids and is rich in polysaccharides. Not enough? Based on the following studies and experiments conducted by scientists:
- “A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults”
- “An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda”
- “Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial”
Following benefits of ashwagandha powder are found to be true.
- Ashwagandha powder, the name gives an illusion that it gives you immense physical power. This is true, but, even more important benefits of ashwagandha powder are for brain. From mild to acute anxiety can be resolved with ashwagandha powder.
- The herbal powder can also give relief in almost all the primary symptoms of depression.
- Painful problems like arthritis that have no solution in allopathy can be very well taken care of with ashwagandha powder for health.
- Because of the hepatoprotective nature of the herb, it can also help in liver disorders.
- Skin problems like acne, black patches on skin and wrinkles disappear on regular intake of ashwagandha powder.
- Problems like diabetes can also be controlled with the blood sugar lowering abilities of the herb.
- Even fibromyalgia patients have received much from the benefits of ashwagandha powder.
- Ashwagandha churna is an excellent nervine tonic. Being a powerful adaptogen, it enhances the body’s resilience to stress.
- One of the health benefits of ashwagandha powder is to improve fertility in men. It improves the function of the reproductive system promoting a healthy sexual and reproductive balance.
- Deadly disease like cancer is also on the list of benefits of ashwagandha. Yes, several studies have shown that it can help cancer patients recover faster.
- Ashwagandha churna also improves muscle and bone strength.
- It is given to kids sometimes because it is known to improve memory.
- Ashwagandha powder also helps in keeping the body disease free by raising the immunity. The ayurvedic powder improves the body’s defense against disease by improving the cell-mediated immunity.
- Many ayurvedic doctors recommend ashwagandha churna for curing indigestion.
- You can feel a new wave of energy in your life by overcoming Dizziness, debility, tiredness and fatigue using ashwagandha powder for health.
These were the benefits of ashwagandha powder or ashwagandha churna. If you have any of the above listed problems, or just want to avoid all of them in future, just get your pack of ashwagandha churna. Yes, some find it difficult to believe that just one ayurvedic powder has so many health benefits. But, the benefits of ashwagandha powder listed above are taken only from three comprehensive scientific studies. Many more amazing changes are on your way. Just order you pack and then see the magical improvements on your health. The only hurdle is to get pure and natural ashwagandha powder, right?
Increase in demand has led to a flood of ashwagandha powder and other ayurvedic products in the market. So, there is a need to choose wisely. Best way is to place you order at credible place like paramanandayurveda.com. It is the only name you can trust when it comes to ayurveda. Just grab money saving offers, enjoy free online consultation and any other type of assistance at the toll free number- 18001030318. Yes, you are just a call away from a team of highly experienced doctors, free home delivery and many other money, as well as health saving offers. Why waste time when the best herbal powder is just a phone call away?